About Ridlingtons Eye Examinations
Professional, polite, and friendly, and offering free advice on all your optical needs. We have more than 50 years experience as opticians and care for the whole family- parents, children and grand parents.
When you book your Eye Examination, you can look forward to a service that’s a little bit special. Our store is well equipped, so you’ll enjoy the most thorough test. We won’t rush you in and out. We’ll take time to listen to your needs and understand your lifestyle, so we offer you the kind of personal, individual service you’d expect from your independent optician.
What do we look for?
Our friendly optometrist will check the health of your eyes.
- Your vision, if any correction is required
- Any signs of cataracts, glaucoma and other eye conditions
- Other health issues, like diabetes, high blood pressure and vascular disease – Your eyes can be the window to your body’s health
How long does an eye test last?
Our eye examinations normally last about 30 minutes, but if you have questions feel free to ask our team.
NHS sight tests at Ridlingtons
Some people are entitled to free NHS sight tests, here at Ridlingtons Opticians we offer FREE NHS SIGHT TESTS to those who qualify.
- Children under 16 years of age
- Teenagers under 19, in full time education
- Anyone over the age of 60
- Anyone with a history of certain health conditions
Please see the NHS WEBSITE for the full list of those who may qualify for an NHS sight test.
Paul Ridlington F.B.D.O.
Over 40 years experience in optical health care.
Sangeeta Jamnadass BSc MCOptom
Over 30 years experience in optical health care.